1. Fall Down 7 times, stand up right. - Japanese proverb.
2. A Salesman minus enthusiasm is just a clerk. - Harry F Banks.
3. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. - Arthur Ashe.
4. The single most important thing you can do for sweaty palms is rehearse. The second most important thing you can do for sweaty palms is rehearse. Guess what the third thing is? - David Peoples.
5. Don't start your day until you have it finished on paper first. - Jim Rohn.
6. There is no magic to it, and you don't need a lot of natural talent. What you need is a disciplined, organized approach to selling. If you have that, you"ll outperform the great salesmen who doesn't understand the process everytime. Selling can definitely be learned. - Steve Bostic.
7. Ben Feldman taught us all that if you commit to your own personal style and do not worry about anyone else's strength or style, you can become as great as you want to be. - Robert L. Jolles.
8. When people laugh at your jokes, they are involuntarily agreeing with your message.
9. Make a customer, not a sale. - Katherine Barchetti.
10. Losers make promises they often break, winners make commitments they always keep. - Denis Waitley.
By: [email protected]
Title: Top 10 Sales Motivation Quotes of all time
Sourced From: blog.toolsoncloud.com/feeds/877499162365222573/comments/default
Published Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:14:00 +0000
Did you miss our previous article...